[simpits-tech] Looking for some sounds...

Roy Coates simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:46:13 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Gene Buckle wrote:

> Heheh.  You _need_ that Tornado, Roy. :)

Sadly... not a snowballs chance in hell. Believe it or not, but the 'boss'
is worried that using a fighter that saw service in the Gulf or
Afghanistan could cause upset with some of our foreign students.

When offered older craft like hunters or provosts - he says they're too
old. Argh!

Hmm.. but I DO know where I can get a Sea Harrier....  heh

> By what angle?  If you Hit the Restoration -> Delivery link and go to page
> 3, there is a picture of the stick base if that's what you need.

Got it - thanks.

> If you check the Misc link, there are 3 scans that I took from the manual
> that show the side consoles and instrument panel.  The images are about a
> meg in size though, so be aware.

Splendiferous - Thanks.

Roy.