[simpits-tech] Looking for some sounds...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:22:32 -0700 (PDT)

> Got it now thanks gene... damn its looking very good, too good for you by
> a long way :)

Heheh.  You _need_ that Tornado, Roy. :)

> If you've got the camera out, would love a pic of the stick assembly if
> you can?

By what angle?  If you Hit the Restoration -> Delivery link and go to page
3, there is a picture of the stick base if that's what you need.

> Also - you've got gifs/jpegs somewhere of the cockpit control layout. Is
> that available for download anywhere?

If you check the Misc link, there are 3 scans that I took from the manual
that show the side consoles and instrument panel.  The images are about a
meg in size though, so be aware.

g.