AW: [simpits-tech] posted photos of my Viper I cockpit

F16 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:33:38 +0200

Hi Jurgen,

at first, sorry for my bad english, but i hope you can understand me.

I have seen on your site you new F-16 backlite panels and i have any
questions:
- Have you all panels finish for sale or are the panels only prototypes at
this time?
- It is possible that you can send me better pictures in a high quality to
see more details for the quality of the panels? Or it is possible that you
can give me a web address to see better pictures?
- In reality, the ECM panel have 8 illuminated square buttons and the ELEC
panel have 5 square "Korry"-lights with 2 and 4 segments. I have seen on
your site a small picture with the ELEC- and ECM-panel, but on this panels
are the buttons/lights fakes, isn't it?
- Please let me know if the panel layout from the left/right console is
made with integrated panels or single mounted panels?
- Also i would like to know if the backside of the panels have an enlarged
drilling to hold switches/knobs or if thise are mounted on top of the
panel?

Thank you very much for your helping.

I wish you a nice week
Martin "Pegasus"