[simpits-tech] FS2002

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:27:13 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1641827443-1034022433=:37959

Thomas,
I used AI Traffic. At Flightsim.com I came accross this article on how to create AI traffic in FS02  http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/howto/ai4beg.htm

It works great so long as the airport has a tower and parking space. I have Adams Field in Arkansas full of Phantoms. The documentaion says that add on aircraft that are not FS02 tend to not load but I've used FS98 aircraft with no poblem. The only issue seems to be that aircraft not made with GMAX take a big hit on frame rates, and I'm only using an Athlon 600.

Last night while playing with the FS02 folders I noticed that there is a GMAX progam in FS. I have yet to play with it to see what can be done with it

Justin