[simpits-tech] F-16 bumper stickers....

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:15:29 -0700 (PDT)

(as seen in the Frugal's World LOMAC forum)

These were just *too* funny to pass up. :)  Enjoy!

g.

Lean, Mean, Flameout Machine.

I SHALL RETURN...Well, I might.

Mach Nix.

The F-16. Takes a licking, and takes a licking.

Have you hugged your chute today?

This Vehicle Makes Frequent Stops

I came. I saw. I bingo'd

No deposit, no return.

We've spent so much money on this thing that we can't afford to
admit we were wrong

A triumph of style over substance.

The best damn second place fighter in the world.

Instead of a CAS mod, we're going to install a roll bar.

And now with this LANTIRN thing and our new Block 40's, we can hit the
ground at NIGHT!

We cover the target like a thong bikini.

And BINGO is my Name-O.

We crash more airplanes before 9-o'clock than most people crash all day.

Your courtesy appreciated. Please replace your divots.

A war record exceeding even the B-1.

Last in the talent show, but first in the swimsuit competition.

Lose a few, lose a few.

Feet and knees together, eyes on the horizon...

Designated no-hitter.

Everything you wanted in a fighter and less.

Optimist: F-16 pilot who's worried about dying from cancer.

Only Michael Jackson is more manly.

Hey, today we didn't lose a single jet.

This is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you.

User friendly... if you've got three hands.

If we have a war with BDUs, we've got 'em beat.

Careful badguys...I'm carrying BOTH bombs today. I'm talkin' wall-to-wall
MK-82's Pal.