[simpits-tech] MARV: Ejection Seat Relocation

Chris Crowley simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 06:42:29 -0400

I agree with some of your response Thomas, for the money, pots are probably
all they could afford. I would have paid more for HAL devices. However, it
doesn't look to me like the gimbals fix would have been that expensive. If
people are having problems with slop at center on stock cougars, that is a
problem. If POTS are spiking, that is a problem. It may be that its a small
group who are having problems, would you want to be in that group?

You can't just dismiss those folks.  What is this train thing anyway? They
have legitimate gripes. The fact that they are working the cougar like the
falcon service paks is a crazy. Gmont should be incorporating some of these
fixes.  Cougar was touted as the Mercedes of HOTAS. Mercedes wouldn't leave
you hanging at the train station.

I guess I was complaining. yup, though I am still buying one, and I will be
getting it modified.

Chris Crowley