[simpits-tech] MARV: Ejection Seat Relocation

Thomas Nepveu simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 14:58:45 +0200

I do not agree with you chris

First, you should know that in BBS we only hear of trains who arrives
late.

As a buyer of the very first cougar, a beta bester, a man who speaks on
a regular basis with various devellopers of the Cougar and the one who
have publicy release toe brakes electric schematic I know very well this
kitty.

you say that 300 dollars is too much for that ? even the electronic
board cost more than a complete X45 ! these board have 2 or 3 times the
horsepower of an Epic board.

you say pots is not a good solution. IMHO for the same price you cannot
have a better solution.

You can say that the Cougar are not adapted to your requirement or your
budget but you cannot say that it is a bad product. the ratio
price/quality is one of the best I ve ever see.

Regards.
Thomas.