[simpits-tech] MARV: Ejection Seat Relocation

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 08:57:18 -0400

Well, I need to see a Cougar, but my hope is to make my base so you simply
screw the Cougar grip onto the base, just like a real grip.

I will also make adapters for real F-16 grips, too.