[simpits-tech] www.Deltawing.com -- Instructor Console, Rotary Encoder Modules, Custom Panels -- Check it out!!

Rob Hommel simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:27:19 -0800

Thanks for the information about your products. I am a bit curious about
your behavior however. While we do encourage folks to tell us about their
products. I think we would all appreciate emails without the look of a sales
pitch. Your company seems to have some fine products, but, if you could
tell us a bit about their operation, how they are constructed and how we
might use them in our Sam's I would be appreciative.

For an example, how much may I modify the instructor console so as to
reflect the aircraft the trainee is flying? Is this an adaptive console or
am I forced to use the console as it appears on your web site. Your rotary
encoder modules appear very good can you explain to some of the Simpit
membership how they may use rotary encoders? Not all of the membership are
skilled electronic engineers.

We always look forward to hearing from companies involved in the industry
and we have always encouraged their participation but please don't use this
forum as an avenue for sales alone. We really are a group of participants
learning from the work of others, encouraging them in their pursuits be it
aviation, automotive, tanks and mech's, heck we even have a train simulator
fan.

I was unfamiliar with your company until today and I look forward to seeing
more about your company in the future. Thank you for sharing with us your
fine product line. You might consider contacting Gene Buckle about providing
a link to your product line on the Simpits.com web site. Which is the
commercial links page for the Simpits group. You may find that it is a
viable avenue for sales for your company.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel