[simpits-tech] www.Deltawing.com -- Instructor Console, Rotary Encoder Modules, Custom Panels -- Check it out!!

Deltawing simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:37:19 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C28B2A.8D336C40

I would like to invite all SIM fans to our new website. www.Deltawing.com

We provide Simulation Products and Flight Training Devices.

We have just released several new products. Check These out:

Instructor Console 1.0
This is a remote monitoring and control application for Flight Simulator
2000 and Flight Simulator 2002. Features: Monitor or change flight
parameters and/or autopilot settings at any time, initiate a wide variety of
aircraft failures, add/change weather parameters and environmental
conditions and monitor aircraft switch status and flight control positions.

SuperCVR Digital Cockpit Voice Recorder
The SuperCVR digital cockpit voice recorder can be installed in any existing
simulator to provide a simple way to review CRM protocols and pilot and F/O
communications

Single and Quad Rotary Encoder Modules
These single and quad encoder circuit's allows you to generate keystrokes
from rotary encoders used in your cockpit

737NG/747/777 Type Aluminum Main Instrument Panels
These unpainted panel assemblies can be ordered in .125” or .1875” aluminum
and include the display bezels.

Individual FMS Keypad Mounting Plates
These mounting plates provide mounting provisions, protection and a solid
platform to install your MCDU displays.

We also offer several lighting and enunciators products as well as rack
mounted pc's perfect for your sim installations.

If you have questions or comments regarding these or any of our products or
services please contact us at Sales@Deltawing.com

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C28B2A.8D336C40

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I would like to invite all SIM fans to =
our new=20
website. </FONT><A href=3D"http://www.deltawing.com/"><FONT face=3DArial =

size=3D2>www.Deltawing.com</FONT></A><BR><BR><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>We provide=20
Simulation Products and Flight Training Devices.<BR><BR>We have just =
released=20
several new products. Check These out:<BR><BR></FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.deltawing.com/Products.asp?ProductPage=3DInstructorCon=
sole.asp"><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>Instructor Console 1.0</FONT></A><BR><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>This is a remote monitoring and control application for Flight =
Simulator=20
2000 and Flight Simulator 2002. Features: Monitor or change flight =
parameters=20
and/or autopilot settings at any time, initiate a wide variety of =
aircraft=20
failures, add/change weather parameters and environmental conditions and =
monitor=20
aircraft switch status and flight control positions. <BR><BR></FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.deltawing.com/Products.asp?ProductPage=3Ddigitalcvr.as=
p"><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>SuperCVR Digital Cockpit Voice =
Recorder</FONT></A><BR><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>The SuperCVR digital cockpit voice recorder can be =
installed=20
in any existing simulator to provide a simple way to review CRM =
protocols and=20
pilot and F/O communications<BR><BR></FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.deltawing.com/Products.asp?ProductPage=3DENC302.asp"><=
FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>Single and Quad Rotary Encoder =
Modules</FONT></A><BR><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>These single and quad encoder circuit's allows you =
to generate=20
keystrokes from rotary encoders used in your cockpit<BR><BR></FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.deltawing.com/Products.asp?ProductPage=3DMAINPANELS.as=
p"><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>737NG/747/777 Type Aluminum Main Instrument=20
Panels</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>These unpainted panel =
assemblies=20
can be ordered in .125=94 or .1875=94 aluminum and include the display =
bezels.=20
<BR><BR></FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.deltawing.com/Products.asp?ProductPage=3DIndividualFMS=
.asp"><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>Individual FMS Keypad Mounting =
Plates</FONT></A><BR><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>These mounting plates provide mounting provisions, =
protection=20
and a solid platform to install your MCDU displays.<BR><BR>We also offer =
several=20
lighting and enunciators products as well as rack mounted pc's perfect =
for your=20
sim installations.<BR><BR>If you have questions or comments regarding =
these or=20
any of our products or services please contact us at </FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:Sales@Deltawing.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>Sales@Deltawing.com</FONT></A></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C28B2A.8D336C40--