[simpits-tech] QF-4G Phantom..vs Training aids.

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:36:14 -0500

Heh, you need to convince them to let you salvage stuff BEFORE the drone
flights. :) I'm serious...I see no reason why they would need to keep
ejection seats in the planes. Now flight critical stuff, yeah I can see
why you'd need to wait until after flight, but I suspect they would save
most of that stuff for the other drones anyway.

	-Matt Bailey