[simpits-tech] AvWeek: Su-30MK Beats F-15C 'Every Time'

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:05:23 -0400

If China starts building planes - wait!  What are they going to use for
tools?  If they use anything like that Chinese lathe I owned, then the only
people that will have anything to fear is the pilot of those aircrafts.

And they want to put a man in orbit, too.

Now you know why they really want to acquire Taiwan.

Marv