[simpits-tech] AvWeek: Su-30MK Beats F-15C 'Every Time'

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 30 May 2002 07:23:37 -0700 (PDT)

> - Russia and India has agreed to build 30 of Su-30MKI ... This would be a
> big headache for Pakistan.  Their vipers could not compare to the Russian

I wouldn't be too worried about it.  They're not going to be able to
resist the temptation of nuking one another so they'll never get built
anyway.

> birds at all.  Actually, China is going to start manufacturing this aircraft
> model, too !!!

That'll be a pain.  That just means we have to sell Taiwan the F-22. :)

> - South Korea may order F-15K (with AGP-63 V1) or Rafale .. while
> Eurofighter is still working hard to offer Typhoon, and Sukhoi offers Su-30.
>
>From what I've read, SK has placed a firm order for the F-15K.

> It seems that the temperature here in the South East Asia region is getting
> hotter !!

No kidding.  Unfortunately when India & Pakistan decide to obliterate each
other, you guys are going to have to deal with all that fallout. :(

g.