[simpits-tech] falcon 5.0 pre-order

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 22 May 2002 09:09:54 +0300

Actually I've written to them and they say they talked to the developers
and got this answer,
they were even told an optimistic date of this June but they also say we'll
probably have to wait a "bit" more.

Ido

|---------+------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           joab ryan          |                                                                                      |
|         |           <joab_ryan@yahoo.co|       To:       simpits-tech@simpits.org                                             |
|         |           m>                 |       cc:                                                                            |
|         |           Sent by:           |       Subject:  Re: [simpits-tech] falcon 5.0 pre-order                              |
|         |           simpits-tech-admin@|                                                                                      |
|         |           simpits.org        |                                                                                      |
|         |                              |                                                                                      |
|         |                              |                                                                                      |
|         |           05/22/2002 12:56 AM|                                                                                      |
|         |           Please respond to  |                                                                                      |
|         |           simpits-tech       |                                                                                      |
|---------+------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  >------------------------|
  |                        |

>From looking at the site, it looks like when
microprose intended to release Falcon 5. On the site
it said for Win95/wim98, they need to update there
site.
Or g2I is collecting money early. heheh ;)

Joab

http://www.cdmag.com/cgi-bin/order.cbi_home?client=42885&source=82597&page=catalogs/pc_games.html&newpage=catalogs/pc_simulation.html

=====
Joab RyanMilitary Aircraft Sim Builderwww.360-designs.net