[simpits-tech] Bulb supplier...

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 11 May 2002 22:23:10 EDT

--part1_c3.229e3c8e.2a0f2c0e_boundary

Hi Gene,

I work on interior cockpit painting (with original military grey paint). I
work also on some real control boxes ( IFF, TACAN, UHF ). Can you explain me
difference between IFF modes ?

For the rest of free time...  i read tons off mails from simpits-tech   ;-)))

"Amicalement" from France.

Jean Pierre (Mirage 2000)

--part1_c3.229e3c8e.2a0f2c0e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi Gene,
<BR>
<BR>I work on interior cockpit painting (with original military grey paint). I work also on some real control boxes ( IFF, TACAN, UHF ). Can you explain me difference between IFF modes ?
<BR>
<BR>For the rest of free time... &nbsp;i read tons off mails from simpits-tech &nbsp;&nbsp;;-)))
<BR>
<BR>"Amicalement" from France.
<BR>
<BR>Jean Pierre (Mirage 2000)