[simpits-tech] American Fighter Pilot

Alan D. Mazurka simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 08:40:13 -0500

--=====================_3263827==_.ALT

hi,

the show had that techno-edit-new-short-attention-span, shocker-type look
that seems to characterize the new style of american entertainment. i felt
it demoted these fine men to "survivor" status, too.

unfortunately, i found myself reaching for my own barf bag way too early in
the show, turned it off, and did something else.

probably my loss, but i just couldn't keep watching.

  - adm -

At 01:08 AM 3/31/02 -0800, you wrote:
>I was disappointed with the attitude of "Who will be Top Gun?" That was
>getting to be too much of the "Survivor" style show that Hollywood seems
>enamored with lately.

----------

Alan D. Mazurka                    Webspace Design & Implementation
adm.design@verizon.net

--=====================_3263827==_.ALT

hi,<br><br>
the show had that techno-edit-new-short-attention-span, shocker-type look
that seems to characterize the new style of american entertainment. i
felt it demoted these fine men to &quot;survivor&quot; status,
too.<br><br>
unfortunately, i found myself reaching for my own barf bag way too early
in the show, turned it off, and did something else.<br><br>
probably my loss, but i just couldn't keep watching.<br><br>
&nbsp;- adm -<br><br>
At 01:08 AM 3/31/02 -0800, you wrote:<br>
attitude of &quot;Who will be Top Gun?&quot; That was<br>
getting to be too much of the &quot;Survivor&quot; style show that
Hollywood seems<br>
enamored with lately.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
<hr>
Alan D.
Mazurka&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Webspace Design &amp; Implementation<br>
adm.design@verizon.net&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>