[simpits-tech] ftp site...

Ido Dekkers simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:54:17 +0300

Hi Gwen

Is it the size of the plexy part or the backpanel ?

Thanks

Ido

             "Gwen de
             Lucero"
             <gdelucer@colum                                            To
             bus.rr.com>              <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
             simpits-tech-ad
             min@simpits.org                                           bcc

                                                                   Subject
             06/18/2002               Re: [simpits-tech] ftp site...
             06:51 AM

             Please respond
             to simpits-tech

Biggles,

Yes the images are 100% actual size.  Of course you will get a slight
variation in size when you print depending on how accurate the printer you
are using is but that should be pretty much negligible.