[simpits-tech] About F16 angle console....

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 11:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

> builders. But it is very important that this information does not end up
> at a company called Hi Rev Sims. I am tired of unwittingly providing
> them with information. My work Email is cwoodul@fain.com I am a simpits

Hehehe.  Therein lies many a problem Chris.  How can we (as a group)
provide data to each other without some corporate wonk coming through and
sifting through it?  We really can't.  HOWEVER, we can ensure that no one
buys their junk. :)  Keep in mind that there are over 300 people on this
list and to a company that builds sim parts for a home market, it's a
pretty significant customer base to piss off. :)  If Hi Rev isn't on the
up and up, I'm sure folks here would just _love_ to hear about it. :)

g.