[simpits-tech] About F16 angle console....

Chris Woodul simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 19:11:57 -0500

Hi Gene and Group,

I do not wish to affect anyones dealing with any company one way or another.
My goals here are fisrtly becuase I am an avid sim builder and fanatic for
cockpits and seats. I am not here as a representative of any company (
including where I work) In fact, my market place is the High End market...I
do have many frineds in the Home Pitting world and many of them help me with
my project. I cannot do this alone. I totally belive in the sharing of good
ideas when it is prudent.
As a rational person though I felt I had to make the statement that I
did.....I cannot ignore scenarios that affect me personally. Please take all
comments I make with a grain of salt.
In the mean time, I have lots of great access and data that I think can be
useful to this group, just as the group does in return to me, Thats what
makes this disscussion board work.

Thanks

Chris