[simpits-tech] Rod Dales F-111

Chris Woodul simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 09:09:20 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C20ECC.2C697060

Gene,

I do know Rod, although I have not seen him around in a while. I have =
sent him many detailed pictures to help him with his project. I am very =
impressed with what he has done.
I have another freind in Holland ( who I go see every summer to help =
with his cockpit and then attend either the Paris or Farnborough =
Airshows with depending on which is on each year) He has a full up =
module, which I supplied all the interior gauges, panels and scopes for. =
I also introduced him to Matt Wietlespach and they are colaborating now.
By the way, many of those Digital to analog syncros Matt has are from =
me, along with alot of whats in his cockpit. Matt and I have been =
working together since 1997. I trade him MFD's, Huds. Gauges, warning =
lights, and he makes my stuff run...Matt also has an incredible supply =
of good stuff to boot. Matt is one of the true Miricle men of the home =
pit world. I truely look up to him.
Yes its true that he is busy...he is in my neck of the woods working on =
the KC-135 GLass cockpit upgrade program for Rockwell ( on TDY here)
So I get to see him alot this month. He has been down before for a week =
at a time to make my F-111F sim come alive.......

Thanks,

Chris Woodul

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C20ECC.2C697060

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Gene,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I do know Rod, although I have not seen =
him around=20
in a while. I have sent him many detailed pictures to help him with his =
project.=20
I am very impressed with what he has done.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have another freind in Holland ( who =
I go see=20
every summer to help with his cockpit and then attend either the Paris =
or=20
Farnborough Airshows with depending on which is on each year) He has a =
full up=20
module, which I supplied all the interior gauges, panels and scopes for. =
I also=20
introduced him to Matt Wietlespach and they are colaborating =
now.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>By the way, many of those Digital to =
analog syncros=20
Matt has are from me, along with alot of whats in his cockpit. Matt and =
I have=20
been working together since 1997. I trade him MFD's, Huds. Gauges, =
warning=20
lights, and he makes my stuff run...Matt also has an incredible supply =
of good=20
stuff to boot. Matt is one of the true Miricle men of the home pit =
world. I=20
truely look up to him.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yes its true that he is busy...he is in =
my neck of=20
the woods working on the KC-135 GLass cockpit upgrade program for =
Rockwell ( on=20
TDY here)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So I get to see him alot this month. He =
has been=20
down before for a week at a time to make my F-111F sim come=20
alive.......</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chris Woodul</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C20ECC.2C697060--