[simpits-tech] 4-Way Toggle Switch

Chris Woodul simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 09:01:12 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C20ECB.09A2CF50

Hi Chris Brace ( and group)

The 4 Way switch that is found on the ICP, is made by Otto Switch =
Company. If you buy the Mil-Spec ( with paperwork) version in quantity =
its about 100.00. If you buy the Comercial version of that switch its =
only 38.00 ( in quan tities) I would like to see if a large group of =
Homepit simmers would like to get to gether and make a purchase, you can =
all get them at the decent price. I have a great friendship and =
professional relationship with the Rep for Otto. I will look up the P/N =
of that switch for the group on monday when I am back in my office. ( =
PS, I have a brand new ICP on my desk) we are working to create a low =
cost version of one for this market.--The driver for that is Paul =
Miller, Martin Scmidt, and Dieter Salzburg.

Cheers,

Chris Woodul

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C20ECB.09A2CF50

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Chris Brace ( and =
group)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The 4 Way switch that is found on the =
ICP, is made=20
by Otto Switch Company. If you buy the Mil-Spec ( with paperwork) =
version in=20
quantity its about 100.00. If you buy the Comercial version of that =
switch its=20
only 38.00 ( in quan tities) I would like to see if a large group of =
Homepit=20
simmers would like to get to gether and make a purchase, you can all get =
them at=20
the decent price. I have a great friendship and professional =
relationship with=20
the Rep for Otto. I will look up the P/N of that switch for the group on =
monday=20
when I am back in my office. ( PS, I have a brand new ICP on my desk) we =
are=20
working to create a low cost version of one for this market.--The driver =
for=20
that is Paul Miller, Martin Scmidt, and Dieter Salzburg.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cheers,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chris Woodul</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C20ECB.09A2CF50--