[simpits-tech] FMS and RCCad

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 08 Jun 2002 21:20:29 +0000

Hey Guys,

Someone (Sorry, forgot who, couldn't find it in the archives. Probably a
Steve. ;) was talking about FMS the other day. I've recently re-downloaded a
program called RCCad, available at www.rccad.com, made specifically for
designing RC Aircraft. I used this program to make a bunch of my aircraft
for Julian's ACMI viewer, WAAAY back in the day... anywho, they also have a
utility to export your aircraft to FMS aircraft, so you can design and fly
your own RC Aircraft, right on your computer! Much cheaper than the real
things, although probably a bit less fun... Just thought someone might be
interested.

Brian