[simpits-tech] Thanks for the warm welcome in!

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:09:14 -0700 (PDT)

> and name together!)  Gene- Your F-15 is really looking nice, I have been
> watching it for years and am very impressed. I know many of the
> sensations and feelings of such a massive project as that. Keep up the
> good work with the Phidgits, and between you and Matt Wietlespach the
Thanks!  Matt's a great guy and he's been busy as all get out recently.
His is the one to be envious of because of all those Digital to Synchro
converters he's got.  *wistful sigh*

> F-111F will fly! I am hunting various other F-15 parts out of my garage
> as we speak. Ill let you know what I find. Justin- Damn, sorry I missed
*droool*

You should touch base with Rod.  He's building an F-111 as well, but
doesn't have the advantage of having the cockpit pod like you do.  He's
done a great job in scratch building it.

> be seen.  I am happy to have finnaly joined SIMPITS cause that is where
> my heart is, and we can all be of help to each other. Thanks again and I
> look forward to seeing more posts here!

I'm hoping that with the new Phidget stuff that people will start hopping
on their projects due to the greatly reduced electronics cost.

g.