[simpits-tech] Thanks for the warm welcome in!

Chris Woodul simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:33:29 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C20E51.D1A38690

Hello Fellow Simpitters!

Thank you all for the warm invite!=20

Joab, good to talk to you again ( especially since I now got the face =
and name together!)=20
Gene- Your F-15 is really looking nice, I have been watching it for =
years and am very impressed. I know many of the sensations and feelings =
of such a massive project as that.
Keep up the good work with the Phidgits, and between you and Matt  =
Wietlespach the F-111F will fly! I am hunting various other F-15 parts =
out of my garage as we speak. Ill let you know what I find.
Justin- Damn, sorry I missed you at the Fort Worth International Airshow =
last year. I usually take my seats and at least one cockpit, but I was =
traveling alot then and couldnt pull it off last year. We always have a =
blast showing the equipment at that show every year and really enjoy =
getting to get into everyone elses complete airplanes ( as part of the =
show) I have also been watching your DC-8 page...hats off to =
transporting that!
To all of you and everyone else...I should have joined simpits years =
ago, but everywhere I have been employed for the last five years has =
really kept me jumping. I should have much more progress with my own =
simulator project than I have...as for now, its sitting in a storage =
area silent...shame on me! I will get it to my place of work and have it =
in a clean room soon and Matt Wietlespach has promissed to come again =
and do some more with it.
If anyone would like to see some of my collection you can see it on  =
Kevin Coynes: www.ejectionsite.com then go to the SEAT GALLERY section, =
then find Chris's Collection  there you will find some of ...but not all =
the seats and cockpits in my collection.=20
I also just joined the International cockpit club -- =
http://www.internationalcockpitclub.org.uk/ where some other stuff can =
be seen.=20
I am happy to have finnaly joined SIMPITS cause that is where my heart =
is, and we can all be of help to each other.
Thanks again and I look forward to seeing more posts here!

Sincerely,

Chris Woodul

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C20E51.D1A38690

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello Fellow Simpitters!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you all for the warm invite! =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Joab, good to talk to you again ( =
especially since=20
I now got the face and name together!) </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Gene- Your F-15 is really looking nice, =
I have been=20
watching it for years and am very impressed. I know many of the =
sensations and=20
feelings of such a massive project as that.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Keep up the good work with the =
Phidgits, and=20
between you and Matt&nbsp; Wietlespach the F-111F will fly! I am hunting =
various=20
other F-15 parts out of my garage as we speak. Ill let you know what I=20
find.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Justin- Damn, sorry I missed you at the =
Fort Worth=20
International Airshow last year. I usually take my seats and at least =
one=20
cockpit, but I was traveling alot then and couldnt pull it off last =
year. We=20
always have a blast showing the equipment at that show every year and =
really=20
enjoy getting to get into everyone elses complete airplanes ( as part of =
the=20
show) I have also been watching your DC-8 page...hats off to =
transporting=20
that!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>To all of you and everyone else...I =
should have=20
joined simpits years ago, but everywhere I have been employed for the =
last five=20
years has really kept me jumping. I should have much more progress with =
my own=20
simulator project than I have...as for now, its sitting in a storage =
area=20
silent...shame on me! I will get it to my place of work and have it in a =
clean=20
room soon and Matt Wietlespach has promissed to come again and do some =
more with=20
it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If anyone would like to see some of my =
collection=20
you can see it on&nbsp; Kevin Coynes: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.ejectionsite.com">www.ejectionsite.com</A> then go to =
the=20
<STRONG><EM>SEAT GALLERY </EM></STRONG>section, then find =
<STRONG><EM>Chris's=20
Collection&nbsp;&nbsp;</EM></STRONG>there you will find some of ...but =
not all=20
the seats and cockpits in my collection. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I also just joined the =
<STRONG><EM>International=20
cockpit club </EM></STRONG>-- <A=20
href=3D"http://www.internationalcockpitclub.org.uk/">http://www.internati=
onalcockpitclub.org.uk/</A>&nbsp;where=20
some other stuff can be seen. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am happy to have finnaly joined =
SIMPITS cause=20
that is where my heart is, and we can all be of help to each =
other.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks again and I look forward to =
seeing more=20
posts here!<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chris Woodul</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C20E51.D1A38690--