[simpits-tech] F-16 Ejection Seat configuration ...the last word!

joab ryan simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 10:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

Chris has great relations with Paul Desktopsims, he
restores ejection seats and has a collection of seats
some of them are on display at Desktopsims. He is an
info center for aircrafts and seats.

Here are some pics of some of his seats.
http://www.360-designs.net/airshow/desktopsims1.htm

I just invited him last night.

Joab

=====