[simpits-tech] F-16 Ejection Seat configuration ...the last word!

Rob Hommel simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 00:17:16 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_05FB_01C20DB8.AE30C310

What I want to know is why is Chris Woodul not a member of Simpits?

 Chris if you need an invitation, you have got one.

 And thanks for clearing up the history of the Stencel seat on ebay. I =
remember the auction and the person said that it was a stencil seat in =
the first place. Perhaps some of the Simpits crowd are not familiar with =
Stencel. Thank you again for the history lesson. Would you be interested =
in writing an article for the Simpits website on ejection seats, or any =
other subject you might feel comfortable with.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel
  ----- Original Message -----=20