[simpits-tech] EPIC or ???

LT1_Z28 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 20:21:11 -0500

Chris Brace wrote:

> Have a look at www.phidgets.com
> Im working on using these for a C172 panel.
> They are very easy to use, and programming is quite simple.
> Im working the radios right now, using 8x7seg displays.

>From the looks of the info on the website it looks easy enough to
program it, but it's a little vague on 2 things: how many displays each
Phidget can handle and how much they cost. I assume that it's one
Phidget per display (as in 1 for Nav 1, 1 for Com 1, one for the
transponder, etc., which means I need 8 of 'em). What do the things
cost?
--
Steve
lt1_z28@swbell.net http://www.mysticz28.org/