[simpits-tech] VOR Resolver to FS2002 question

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:23:45 -0800 (PST)

Chances are they're using a 400Hz AC synchro resolver right?  Well the
only place I've ever found one for "cheap" comes in an 18 pin chip.  The
part is easy to use, but the per unit cost is over $900.00.  That makes it
instantly impractical for the hobbiest. :)

The Gray Encoder is the easiest way to perform the same job.

g.