[simpits-tech] VOR Resolver to FS2002 question

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:28:18 -0800 (PST)

BTW, it just dawned on me I didn't refer to what I was describing.  It's
called a digital to synchro converter and will translate a synchro
position to a BCD value and vice-versa. :)

g.