[simpits-tech] F-16A stuff

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:02:57 +0100

I have got some F-16A/B parts I want to sell.

Take a look at http://www.eagle9.nl/images/F16AParts4Sale/

Included are:
- front instrument console (incl. middle console)
- front right auxiliary console
- front glareshields (one has a crack, but no material is missing so it can
be fixed)
- front rightside panel (incl two triangle shaped ones)
- backseat instrument console (incl. middle console)
- backseat glareshields (one missing)
- tacan antenna
- igniter
- pitot tube (side)
- glareshield vent attachment
- some small items

If your interested please contact me directly: mailto:EagleEye@Eagle9.nl

It has to go as one lot and I am asking EUR 700.

I thought I better gave you a chance, before putting it up on eBay.

And although I will ship worldwide, it's a lot of weight (although it's
aluminum) so if you don't live close to the Netherlands, expect some serious
transportation costs.

Erwin.