AW: AW: AW: AW: [simpits-tech] Head Up Display pics...

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:33:13 +0100

> I was just cruising, I don't recall it.  Hunt for "HUD" and see what you
> get. :)

Oh well, I tried everything from "HUD" to "Head up display" to "Gunsight"...
:P
Maybe it got already sold?!

> The combining glass on the A7 HUD is four or five inches wide and ten to
> twelve inches long - I *think*.  It's been a while since I've looked at
> mine.

I think this should be about the same - but doesn't the thickness of the
glass also matter?

> > Oh, and I got one more question that you maybe have an answer to: do you
> > know where to get the right cannon plug that I need to connect my F-16A
> > stick grip to the simulator??
> >
> Have you checked DigiKey and Mouser?

Ups, this is new to me!! Can you tell me what this is or give me a link??

Thanx again!

Marc