AW: AW: AW: AW: [simpits-tech] Head Up Display pics...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:40:47 -0800 (PST)

> :P
> Maybe it got already sold?!

That's possible.

> > The combining glass on the A7 HUD is four or five inches wide and ten to
> > twelve inches long - I *think*.  It's been a while since I've looked at
> > mine.
>
> I think this should be about the same - but doesn't the thickness of the
> glass also matter?

It's at lesat 1/4" thick and could be up to 3/8" thick.

> > Have you checked DigiKey and Mouser?
>
> Ups, this is new to me!! Can you tell me what this is or give me a link??

http://www.digikey.com and http://www.mouser.com

Is there a part number scribed onto the plug somewhere?  That will help
you find a mate for it.  Chances are high that it was made by AMP.

g.