AW: AW: AW: [simpits-tech] Head Up Display pics...

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:24:56 -0800 (PST)

> I am actually searching eBay but can't find the glass :( Do you remember the
> search term???

I was just cruising, I don't recall it.  Hunt for "HUD" and see what you
get. :)

> I got a gunsight glass from the F-104G starfighter - wonder if that won't do
> the trick, also??! ;))
> It might need a bit of customizing so it looks like the F-16 one... but it
> could work.

The combining glass on the A7 HUD is four or five inches wide and ten to
twelve inches long - I *think*.  It's been a while since I've looked at
mine.

> Oh, and I got one more question that you maybe have an answer to: do you
> know where to get the right cannon plug that I need to connect my F-16A
> stick grip to the simulator??

Have you checked DigiKey and Mouser?

g.