[simpits-tech] Press-N-Squeal PC Board Sheets

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 13:16:34 -0500

There are many, may PCB layout programs available.  Some are freeware and
others cost.

Do a search on the web and pick one that is in your budget.

I use a CAD drawing  program with good success.  You can get Turbo-CAD for
free on the WEB.

Douglass CAD makes stuff for the Mac and maybe the PC if  you want a try
layout program instead.

Then print the design to a clear acetate on your printer.  You might want to
print two and overlay them for better results.