[simpits-tech] What I've been up to lately...

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 06:40:21 -0400

Seems to me that I heard that the tickets that they did give were not very
expensive compared to other states.

Here, in Ohio, they give you a $100 fine for 5 mph over if they so choose.

California has been known to simply shoot the motorist (it's true, my
brother saw it live on TV once), but that really reduces their revenue (so
they raise taxes).