[simpits-tech] What I've been up to lately...

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 02:10:41 -0500

Allen Buffington wrote:

> Thanks Marv.
>
> Actually until 3 years ago Montana did not have a speed limit. Maybe I should rephrase
> that...We actually had a speed limit but it was never enforced.

Yes you did "reasonable and prudent". Unfortunately that vague
description is what killed it. My dad spends a huge amount of time in
Bozeman and we go up there a couple of times a year. "My" Buell lives in
Bozeman until I can convince dad that he's too old for it (and I might
have finally done that ;)

Next time we're up there I might have to head over for a day.
--
Steve
mysticz28@swbell.net