* [simpits-tech] F-16 Gauges are Here!!!

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 06:58:26 -0700 (PDT)

> Aack.  After dropping over $275 on TM goodies, $1200 for replica rudder pedals, now this.  No offense,
> Marvman, but that's a lot of jing per unit.  I dare not imagine what the long awaited knobbies are
> going to cost.....  o whellllll.

Well compared against running the real thing, it's a screaming deal.
Consider that even if you get the real gauge for free, you're looking at
800-1200 dollars for the Digital to Synchro converter and that doesn't
include the cost of the power supply.  You'll need one DS converter for
each instrument (more for HSIs, ADIs, etc)

g.