* [simpits-tech] F-16 Gauges are Here!!!

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:48:02 -0400

Steve,

I wish I could give them away, but when you consider all of the work that
goes into machining these puppies and the quality of the product, they are a
real bargain.

As far as knobs go, target price is about $5.00 each (which is about 1/5 the
cost of real knobs).  The problem right now is I would need to invest over
$1,000 to buy a real set, then there is a LOT of time required to make the
molds.  Hopefully, projects like these gauges will help fund these future
projects.  ;-)