[simpits-tech] F-16 Gauges are Here!!!

Steve Wilson simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:01:57 -0400

No doubt, Marv.

I'm already getting acquainted with demand curve economics with my EMYCSA rudder pedals (arriving in September - the first production set too!).  Given your cost and time, plus DTS' markup, the price isn't actually insane.  And considering how willing I've been to squeeze the budget recently, I can't complain.  I just don't think I'm going to go into guage/MFD land, though.  I'll leave that to the *real* die hards.  You know who you are.

$5 is not obscene for authentic knobs either - although that puts the cost of a full set between what, $150 and $200?  Not too bad - just wish that was the first thing you went after versus the guages.  But that IS just me me me me talking.  I wish you luck with the guages, though - they do look **sweeeet.**

I'll be watchin' and waitin......;-)

Steve
--
 Steve Wilson, mafsix@attbi.com on 08/12/2002