[simpits-tech] Streamlining the posts

Clarence S. Durham simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:21:39 -0700

John this is a tremendous suggestion. I open my e-mails each morning (20 to
40) and you would no believe the garble of information and facts that are
exchanged each day by the simpits fraternity. I am not a simpits builder but
I am a seller/vendor of parts to the group. I have to read each e-mail to
see what the main topic is. I have one subjection if you would include your
full name and e-mail address with each e-mail it would be easier to contact
you direct. Many vendors have access to Military & civilian aircraft parts
Thanks for your thoughts.
Clarence
cdurham@seanet.com

Clarence S. Durham
201 29th Street
Hoquiam, WA 98550
USA

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org]On Behalf Of Inventmd@aol.com
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 4:11 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] Streamlining the posts

Hello all,

I just wanted to make a suggestion that hopefully everyone might find
helpful.
I susbscribe to the DIGEST mode.  I find that when people reply to each
other's messages, the <<past quotes>> get piled up so that it is difficult
scoll and find the end of one message and the beginning of the next.
Is there any way of stripping that excess data?
Perhaps when members reply to messages, they could simply hilite a few key
phrases from the previous quote....rather than the entire transcript and the
one before and so on..............

I enjoy reading everyone's input.  Just don' t want to miss a post buried
amongst the << marks>>.

John