[simpits-tech] Streamlining the posts

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:11:01 EDT

Hello all,

I just wanted to make a suggestion that hopefully everyone might find helpful.
I susbscribe to the DIGEST mode.  I find that when people reply to each
other's messages, the <<past quotes>> get piled up so that it is difficult to
scoll and find the end of one message and the beginning of the next.
Is there any way of stripping that excess data?
Perhaps when members reply to messages, they could simply hilite a few key
phrases from the previous quote....rather than the entire transcript and the
one before and so on..............

I enjoy reading everyone's input.  Just don' t want to miss a post buried
amongst the << marks>>.

John