[simpits-tech] Streamlining the posts

Marv RR simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:07:16 -0400

On the flip side, I get my messages one at a time (faster that way) and
sometimes (often) I can't find the original thread, so having it copied in
the replies makes good continuity.

Sometimes threads go for a long time (days or weeks).  I don't want to keep
hundreds of messages just so I can go searching for past information when it
could be at my fingertips.

I agree that it is courteous and helpful to keep things brief and relevant
and not include text of replies that are not relevant.  However, who is the
judge of what is relevant?  I am sure you wouldn't want ME to decide what
you should or shouldn't read that is written by other people.

When messages are sent individually to me I get the original senders email
address in the "From:" section of the email, but it would be nice to have
our email at the end of our signature.

Marv
mdebeque@woh.rr.com