[simpits-tech] Falcon 4.0 with motion sim

Ken Trager simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:16:03 -0400

Marc

> Have you check
>         - flowcontrol compatibility - hardware vs xon/xoff
>         - baud rates , parity and databits ?

Yes I have - 2400 baud 8 bits no parity 1 stop bit Xon/Xoff selected

Volker,

I got the joystick.exe to work with the MSIM.DLL file dated Oct/22/1998
but the chair still does not move I can see in the window Joystick movement and
Desired movement but Actual movement is at 0 and never moves . The other MSIM.dll file
off there webpage dated 6/11/99 does not work - it is causing the serial port message. So
it looks like
the card is not sent Actual movement back to the program.

Ken Trager