[simpits-tech] Falcon 4.0 with motion sim

Ken Trager simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:47:08 -0400

Volker,

Okay - I got my COMM2 port up and running and I tested it with my Palm and I can
Hotsync to Comm 2.

I used your checklist (THANKS for that) and Iam still getting the error message

"Can't open a serial port for MSim!" It is in a Initialization Error Box.

What should I test next - I know the comm port can be opened!

Thanks

Ken Trager