[simpits-chat] So how about that chat list

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 08:13:31 PST 2004

> Yeah but at 2 mil a spot, they couldn't afford decent writers... ya takes
> what ya gets ;-)
Perhaps. But once upon a time they were all able to afford both. The good
ol' days!

> Isn't that the whole idea of Superbowl Sunday? Watch the game and down a
> couple of "quiets"?
> (or is my US_sitcom_based concept of standard American life way off the
> mark <lol> )
Nope, sounds about right. In that respect, anyway. Although most of us don't
spend all day hanging around in coffee shops and yet still have the money to
afford a gigantic New York apartment. (wouldn't "Friends" be so much better
if they were all crammed into a 200sqr ft studio? Muhahahaha)

> Chat away... we don't mind here... although I *did* notice that you didn't
> raise this subject on the "tech" list.... wuss :)
Sorry, I'm just checking my to-do list, and I see that "Soliciting personal
attacks from humorless members of simpits tech list" isn't on there...

> Except in winning the superbowl it would appear!  <lol>
And with comments like that, you're LUCKY you're on the other side of the
world! ;D

Brian