[simpits-chat] So how about that chat list

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Mon Feb 2 20:43:19 PST 2004

At 23:12 1/02/04 -0500, you wrote:

>Well, the Panthers took it in the rear tonight, eh? Fricken refs couldn't
>tell their ass from a hole in the ground... but either way, they were
>playing like crap. I don't know what they were thinking with those extra
>point attempts. If they'd have just kicked for both of them, they would
>have won. Or if the refs hadn't been in the Pat's pocket....

Well I personally am relieved!.... that sports fans are the same world wide :)

>The commercials were generally sub-par as well. A few good ones (Sierra
>Mist, kilt and grate anyone? ;), but overall bleh.

Yeah but at 2 mil a spot, they couldn't afford decent writers... ya takes
what ya gets ;-)

>My vote for best moment of the night: Speech by the Pats owner. The guy
>was clearly tipsy. Quite fun.

Isn't that the whole idea of Superbowl Sunday? Watch the game and down a
couple of "quiets"?
(or is my US_sitcom_based concept of standard American life way off the
mark <lol> )

>Anywho, just chatting it up.

Chat away... we don't mind here... although I *did* notice that you didn't
raise this subject on the "tech" list.... wuss :)

>PS - Pats suck.

Except in winning the superbowl it would appear!  <lol>

Sean.