[simpits-chat] A tuesday funny for you .

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Tue Nov 25 17:47:22 PST 2003

I thought these were funny
ben

Snappy Answer No. 1
A stewardess was stationed at the departure gate to
check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her
hand for the ticket, and he opened his coat and
flashed her. Without missing a beat she said, "Sir, I
need to see your ticket, not your stub."

Snappy Answer No. 2
THE TEACHER Snappy Answer OF THE YEAR

A university lecturer reminds her students of
tomorrow's final exam.
"Now, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being
here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a
serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your
immediate family but that's it, no other excuses
whatsoever!
" A smart-arse bloke in the back of the room raised
his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I
said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual
exhaustion?"
The entire class does its best to stifle their
laughter. When silence is restored, the lecturer
smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her
head, and sweetly says, "Well, I suppose you'd have to
write the exam with your other hand."