[simpits-chat] Where junk parts go?

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Mon Nov 24 17:17:34 PST 2003

The talk about the 727 procedures trainer got me thinking about the goodies I
saw at FlightSafety...........a while back, I heard they upgraded one of the
sims' visual systems (I think they went from collimated to projected
display). Anyone know what happens to the old parts when these places upgrade
things like the visuals, instrumentation (even just old junk parts that
stopped working), miscellaneous hardware? Auction? Storage? Or better yet,
what they do with a sim when it gets "decomissioned".............

	-Matt Bailey