[simpits-chat] 727 CPT available...

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Mon Nov 24 17:12:48 PST 2003

Oooh.........too bad I'm not planning a 727 pit, and don't have the $$$ or
space for one. :)

Actually I've occasionally wondered about the procedures trainers at the
"big" sim outfits. I recall seeing a nice Lear 35 trainer at
FlightSafety.........I just need to convince them that the functional sims
are more useful even for just procedures training even though it eats up sim
time, and that they should just let the static nose section go for a price
that reflects its limited usefulness. :D

	-Matt Bailey