[simpits-chat] Dr. Fun III

Brian Sikkema simpits-chat@simpits.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:17:32 +0000

>While religious wars are being fought even today across Pakistan and India.

This would actually be one of the few current wars I think is, if not
purely, then at least mostly religous... of course there is the whole
disputed Kashmir border, but that's only part of it, not the whole cause.

>World warI was the result of a domino theory gone to hell in a hand
> >basket.
Actually, domino theory wasn't until the 50s-60s. WWI was the alliance
system gone to hell in a handbasket. Just a quick nitpick ;)

But other than that I agree with you on a lot of this.
Brian